Via Gematsu, Amazon has put up listings for Darksiders 3 on PS4, XBox One and PC. It’s currently listed for release on December 31 2018, but this is most likely a placeholder date. Don’t be surprised if there’s an official announcement soon, though.
The ‘about the product’ section reveals further details on the game:
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
In the previous Darksiders games you played as War and Death; Fury is one of the remaining two of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the other being Strife. There are also screenshots. Fury looks like a hardcore chick, and I’m into it.