The ninth Elusive Target has just gone live in Hitman, and is the first not to offer a picture of their face to help identify the mark.
You’ll need to rely on finding The Black Hat by other means. Square Enix has offered some tips: he likes jam a lot, and you’d be wise to avoid security cameras at all costs.
You have until Monday, August 29 at 1pm BST to take down The Black Hat.
Players who complete five Elusive Targets will be rewarded with the signature suit from Hitman: Absolution. Be successful in 10 Elusive Target contracts and you’ll receive the signature suit from Blood Money.
Elusive Target Rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game – this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
Source: Square Enix